Which Form 1099 Should I File?

January 4, 2022

The Internal Revenue Service requires that an information return called a Form 1099 be filed each year to report certain business transactions. There are a number of Forms 1099 to choose from, and selecting the correct one can be tricky. The following information describes what is reported on and when each is due.        

Please contact us for questions about or assistance with completing the appropriate Forms 1099.

Let's Talk!

Call us at (360) 734-4280 or fill out the form below and we'll contact you to discuss your specific situation.

  • Topic Name:
  • Should be Empty: