NW WA Disaster Grants for Small Business Impacted by 2021 Flooding Now Available
Businesses in Northwest Washington impacted by the flooding between October 2021 and April 2022 are now eligible for a Northwest Washington Disaster Grant.
Check out the fliers in English, Spanish (Español), Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt), Russian (Русский), and Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) and scan to apply!
The WWU SBDC will have Certified Business Advisors available to help business owners remotely and in person in Sumas on select dates. Staff from the SBDC will be in Sumas at City Hall to meet with business owners in person on Monday, January 9 from 1-4 pm and on Wednesday, January 11 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Appointments and drop-ins are welcome each day. To schedule an in-person appointment or speak with a SBDC staff member for any questions regarding the application, please call (360) 650-7273 or email: [email protected]. More information is regarding SBDC assistance is attached to this email.
General eligibility criteria for the Northwest Washington Disaster Grants Program —
- Must have an active UBI
- Must have an active EIN/ITIN/SSN
- Must have a UEI (Not required for tribal businesses)
- Must be located in a qualified geographic region
- Annual gross receipts <$5,000,000
- Demonstrated reduction in business income or activity
- Generate at least 51% of revenue in Washington State
- Must self-attest that claimed losses are not funded by any other government funding source, or private entity
Tribes and Counties included:
Lummi Nation, Nooksack Indian Tribe, and Quileute Tribe
Clallam, Skagit, and Whatcom Counties
Detailed eligibility requirements, application, and the latest information can be found at https://bit.ly/WADisasterGrant.
For general questions about eligibility or how to use the application system, please email [email protected] or call 1-855-582-FWRD (3973).
Source: Port of Bellingham & https://forwardplatform.com/nw-washington-disaster-grant/